Click here for sample issue.
Click here for a sample of our
daily Contract Opportuntities e-mail
Leading Stories from Set-Aside Alert
Government, vendor communities growing on Twitter, social media
News analysis by Alice Lipowicz Editor, Set-Aside Alert
Federal government contracting communities are active and appear to be growing on Twitter and other social media, presenting new opportunities for small business vendors to interact and obtain key information online.
Twitter currently is one of the fastest-growing social platforms. The company reported 241 million monthly active users in February 2014, up 76% from 138 million in March 2012.
Nearly 1,000 federal agencies are using Twitter as well, according to Andrew Einhorn, co-founder of the OhMyGov government social media analytics software platform. There currently are 984 federal Twitter accounts, and the number is rising almost daily, he told Set-Aside Alert in an interview.
“Definitely, Twitter has become more popular with federal agencies”....
For the rest of this story,
Set-Aside Alert is the premier federal government contract information service, focused on small businesses, minority-owned and women-owned businesses, veteran- and SDV-owned businesses, SBA 8(a)-certified companies and HUBzone businesses. Since 1992, our market intelligence service includes daily e-mail notices of all small business contracting opportunities and biweekly newsletters providing the latest news, insider tips and proven strategies used by successful small businesses.
Here's what people say about Set-Aside Alert:
Click here for more information about Set-Aside Alert
- "Thanks. Your publication provides an outstanding service to small businesses interested in doing business with the federal government." - President/CEO of small business in Miramar Beach FL
- "Thank you for a great source of Small Business information." - USAF Small Business Specialist
- "Tom, I appreciate your news from Set-Aside Alert...Set-Aside is a must as we move forward." - SDVOSB business owner
- "Set-Aside Alert...is always timely, useful and informative. We believe it to be a must-read in the Set-Aside market." - Homeland security contractor
- "You provide a great publication with invaluable insider information that no small business should be without." - 8(a) certification consultant
- "The day doesn't seem right without my Set-Aside Alert" - WOSB/SDB exec
- "We subscribe to Set-Aside Alert and find it to be very informative." - GSA regional small business specialist
- "[T]hanks for the information in the newsletter; I even find the older issues to have info of interest." - director, strategic partnerships of CMMI Level 3 small business
- "The concise contract summaries are very helpful!" - account exec
- "I learn more from Set-Aside Alert than from my own agency training program." - SBA staff member