Click here for sample issue.
Click here for a sample of our
daily Contract Opportunities e-mail
Recent Leading Stories from Set-Aside Alert
Top 77 Set-Aside Opportunities for 8(a) small business federal contractors in 2015
By Alice Lipowicz, Editor, Set-Aside Alert
For companies in the Small Business Administration's 8(a) Business Development Program, one of the best ways to scout for new opportunities is to look for 8(a) set-aside contracts expiring in the coming months.
Under current rules, if a contract was designated as an 8(a) set-aside, it generally must remain an 8(a) set-aside if it is recompeted. That presents a huge opportunity for 8(a) firms willing and able to compete for the contracts.
Anyone can find those expiring contracts in the Federal Procurement Data System, but we wanted to make it even easier.....
For the list and other recent leading stories,
Set-Aside Alert is the premier federal government contract information service, focused on small businesses, minority-owned and women-owned businesses, veteran- and SDV-owned businesses, SBA 8(a)-certified companies and HUBzone businesses. Since 1992, our market intelligence service includes daily e-mail notices of all small business contracting opportunities and biweekly newsletters providing the latest news, insider tips and proven strategies used by successful small businesses.
Here's what people say about Set-Aside Alert:
Click here for more information about Set-Aside Alert
- "Thanks. Your publication provides an outstanding service to small businesses interested in doing business with the federal government." - President/CEO of small business in Miramar Beach FL
- "Thank you for a great source of Small Business information." - USAF Small Business Specialist
- "Tom, I appreciate your news from Set-Aside Alert...Set-Aside is a must as we move forward." - SDVOSB business owner
- "Set-Aside Alert...is always timely, useful and informative. We believe it to be a must-read in the Set-Aside market." - Homeland security contractor
- "You provide a great publication with invaluable insider information that no small business should be without." - 8(a) certification consultant
- "The day doesn't seem right without my Set-Aside Alert" - WOSB/SDB exec
- "We subscribe to Set-Aside Alert and find it to be very informative." - GSA regional small business specialist
- "[T]hanks for the information in the newsletter; I even find the older issues to have info of interest." - director, strategic partnerships of CMMI Level 3 small business
- "The concise contract summaries are very helpful!" - account exec
- "I learn more from Set-Aside Alert than from my own agency training program." - SBA staff member