Click here for sample issue.
Click here for a sample of our
daily Contract Opportunities e-mail
Leading Stories from Set-Aside Alert
SDVOSB 3% goal likely met for fiscal 2013, but will it slip again?
By Alice Lipowicz, Editor, Set-Aside Alert
The Small Business Administration is expected to release its official Procurement Scorecard for fiscal 2013 within days--and it is likely to show that “SDVOSB” contract spending attained the government’s 3% goal.
But interpreting the annual small business goal achievement report may be more difficult this year.
That’s because, for the first time, the government’s new dynamic data flow displays recently made it evident that small business contracting goals may be met at a point in time, then later lost.
For the rest of this story,
Set-Aside Alert is the premier federal government contract information service, focused on small businesses, minority-owned and women-owned businesses, veteran- and SDV-owned businesses, SBA 8(a)-certified companies and HUBzone businesses. Since 1992, our market intelligence service includes daily e-mail notices of all small business contracting opportunities and biweekly newsletters providing the latest news, insider tips and proven strategies used by successful small businesses.
Here's what people say about Set-Aside Alert:
Click here for more information about Set-Aside Alert
- "Thanks. Your publication provides an outstanding service to small businesses interested in doing business with the federal government." - President/CEO of small business in Miramar Beach FL
- "Thank you for a great source of Small Business information." - USAF Small Business Specialist
- "Tom, I appreciate your news from Set-Aside Alert...Set-Aside is a must as we move forward." - SDVOSB business owner
- "Set-Aside Alert...is always timely, useful and informative. We believe it to be a must-read in the Set-Aside market." - Homeland security contractor
- "You provide a great publication with invaluable insider information that no small business should be without." - 8(a) certification consultant
- "The day doesn't seem right without my Set-Aside Alert" - WOSB/SDB exec
- "We subscribe to Set-Aside Alert and find it to be very informative." - GSA regional small business specialist
- "[T]hanks for the information in the newsletter; I even find the older issues to have info of interest." - director, strategic partnerships of CMMI Level 3 small business
- "The concise contract summaries are very helpful!" - account exec
- "I learn more from Set-Aside Alert than from my own agency training program." - SBA staff member