Click here for sample issue.
Click here for a sample of our
daily Contract Opportunities e-mail
SMALL BUSINESS SCORECARD RELEASED TODAY BY SBA
Today SBA Administrator Maria Contreras-Sweet released the new edition of the Small Business Scorecard, documenting how agencies did in FY2014 in meeting their small business goals.
Set-Aside Alert has compiled the data and created its 2014 Small Business Goals Report. Download a copy of the report at:
2014 Small Business Scorecard
The scorecard highlights the report card grade awarded by SBA as well as the achievement of each of the socioeconomic goals by each agency:
- Small Businesses
- Small Disadvantaged/8(a) Businesses
- Woman-Owned Small Businesses
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
- HUBZone Small Businesses
The goals data is provided for each of the 24 major Federal agencies reported.
For other recent stories...click here
Set-Aside Alert is the premier federal government contract information service, focused on small businesses, minority-owned and women-owned businesses, veteran- and SDV-owned businesses, SBA 8(a)-certified companies and HUBzone businesses. Since 1992, our market intelligence service includes daily e-mail notices of all small business contracting opportunities and biweekly newsletters providing the latest news, insider tips and proven strategies used by successful small businesses.
Here's what people say about Set-Aside Alert:
- Click here for more information about Set-Aside Alert -
- "Thanks. Your publication provides an outstanding service to small businesses interested in doing business with the federal government." - President/CEO of small business in Miramar Beach FL
- "Thank you for a great source of Small Business information." - USAF Small Business Specialist
- "Tom, I appreciate your news from Set-Aside Alert...Set-Aside Alert is a must as we move forward." - SDVOSB business owner
- "Set-Aside Alert...is always timely, useful and informative. We believe it to be a must-read in the Set-Aside market." - Homeland security contractor
- "You provide a great publication with invaluable insider information that no small business should be without." - 8(a) certification consultant
- "The day doesn't seem right without my Set-Aside Alert" - WOSB/SDB exec
- "We subscribe to Set-Aside Alert and find it to be very informative." - GSA regional small business specialist
- "[T]hanks for the information in the newsletter; I even find the older issues to have info of interest." - director, strategic partnerships of CMMI Level 3 small business
- "The concise contract summaries are very helpful!" - account exec
- "I learn more from Set-Aside Alert than from my own agency training program." - SBA staff member